IMB’s proven Assess-Implement-Manage (AIM) client service approach focuses on end-to-end benefits financial process review, overpayment recovery, and administrative outsourcing. An upfront review of historical benefit and insurance invoices and payments will identify opportunities for cost savings and process improvement.
- Detailed review of benefits invoices and payments
- Vendor compliance with all contracted rates and terms
- Payment timing and cash management optimization
- Implementation of findings to save costs and strengthen processes
- Historical overpayment recovery
- Future overpayment avoidance
- Process and audit trail improvements
- Process documentation
- Outsourcing of administrative (non-core) Benefits Finance functions
- Invoice processing, validation and consolidation
- Vendor billing reconciliation and real-time audit
- Cash management and vendor payment services
To deliver a unique solution that creates value, saves cost, and brings a fresh, diverse perspective to established benefits and insurance programs.